Jan 29, 2018

ARC Review: Stumbling into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds
Series: Fluke My Life #2
Publisher: Montlake Romance
Number of Pages: 200
Goodreads l Amazon

Synopsis:
"Mackenzie Reed has officially been stood up. Not only has she wasted two years on Mr. So Not Interested but now she doesn’t even have pizza and the Mets to keep her company. Then hewalks into her life—more than six feet of rugged, hot stranger. Maybe, just for tonight, Mac can pretend to be a girl she’s not. After all, she deserves a little no-strings fun…
As far as Wesley Porter is concerned, one night with Mackenzie isn’t nearly enough. She’s a mystery he wants to solve—if he can keep her from running for the door every time they touch. There’s obviously some serious chemistry between them, so why is she fighting it?
As one sexy hookup turns into another (and another), Wesley is determined to prove they were made for each other. But Mac has been hurt before, and she refuses to fall for this sexy, ridiculously perfect guy. In fact, she has every intention of fighting it…unless he can convince her otherwise."
This is the second book in the Fluke My Life series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Reynolds is one of my favorite romance writers, her stories always take me on an emotional rollercoaster and so I always one-click any book she releases. Her Until series are my absolute favorites to reread over and over again. Don't even ask me how many times I've read Until July, it's ridiculous. 

This story had a lot to offer, Mackenzie and Wesley were an amazing couple who had a quite funny story. I really enjoyed reading about them and their chemistry. I finished the novel in one day, right before I went to bed and it was definitely entertaining. I loved how even though there were moments that Mackenzie wanted to seem girly, she stuck true to who she really is. 

The only issue I had with this story is that it felt so rushed. I wanted more and the characters to have a little more time to develop and get to know each other. The story had a lot more to offer us than what was actually delivered.  

Overall it was another enjoyable novel from Aurora Rose Reynolds that was a cute, quick romance read. 

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
*A copy of the book was provided by the tour host and publisher for an honest review. 

2 comments: