Aug 18, 2015

Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Rick Riordan

I would buy any book Rick Riordan published. Percy Jackson's Greek Gods comes out today!
2. Katie McGarry

Loved her Pushing the Limits series and here Thunder Road series. I need both of them on my shelf!
3. Ernest Cline

I loved Ready Player One and I'm currently reading Armada. Both amazing!
4. Cassandra Clare

She's an amazing author that I can't put down. Currently reading The Infernal Devices series!
5. Simone Elkeles

I loved the Perfect Chemistry series, Leaving Paradise, and Return to Paradise! I just need the How To Ruin series...
6. Jandy Nelson

I fell in love with I'll Give You the Sun and I just picked up The Sky is Everywhere. I can't wait!



7. Victoria Schwab

Love her books! I need more of her writing!
8. Kiera Cass

I love The Selection series! I can't wait for for her next book in 2016.
9. Rachel Hawkins

I've loved all her books! I just need Miss. Mayhem now, but I'll get to it soon!



10. Harper Lee
Who didn't love To Kill a Mockingbird? I just bought Go Set a Watchmen. Hopefully I'll get to it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment