Apr 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #6

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.



Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like MORE/LESS Than I Did is this weeks topic for Top Ten Tuesday!

*These are really in no specific order what so ever.

The Clique (The Clique, #1)1o. The Clique by Lisi Harrison-A bunch of catfights, drama, and rumours between girls. Every thing I hate about the female gender. Surprisingly I enjoyed this, though the rest of the series not so much.










The Complete Maus: A Survivor's Tale9. Maus by Art Speigelman- Graphic novels are so not my thing, but I read this for class and really lied it. This has convinced me to read V For Vendetta!










Audrey Hepburn: An Intimate Portrait8. Audrey Hepburn: An Intimate Portrait by Diana Maychick- I HATE non-fiction. This book changes nothing because this was written in a style that made it seem like a fiction book, so really enjoyed this. I read this for an English research project. I love Audrey, she is an amazing actress!








Belles (Belles, #1)7. Belles by Jen Calonita- This book reminded me about the Clique series and when I remembered how I felt about the whole series in general, I was really turned off to it. This book is really a great read about how important family is. The rest of this series is amazing as well, unlike the Clique series.








The Running Dream6. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen- I really don't know why I wasn't interested it reading this, because this book is AMAZING! It is so inspirational and just such a great read. I HIGHLY recommend this one. This is more of a middle grade read from what I can remember, but still a great read for anyone.








My Life in Pink and Green (Pink and Green, #1)5. My Life In Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald- I am not interested in make-up AT ALL. I don't wear it and don't care for it. This was still a great read, my sister forced me to read it and I really thank her for that! Great for girls in middle school and above. If you need to give a female book-lover a gift, give her THIS!








Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone, #1)4. Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer by John Grisham- Amazing book, kind of a guy/middle grade read. That's why I wasn't into it, but it's really not that bad. Great read for guys.










Breaking Night: A Memoir of Forgiveness, Survival, and My Journey from Homeless to Harvard3. Breaking Night by Liz Murray- HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! It's a memoir which is non-fiction means that I wasn't all that into it, but I enjoyed this. It is so inspirational and is the best non-fiction book I have ever read!









Oath of Servitude (The Punishment Sequence)2. Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson- One word-pixies. Books about pixies always end up horrible for me. This book was really good!











Gossip Girl (Gossip Girl, #1)1. Gossip Girl by Cecily con Ziegesar- Same thing with the Clique but worse. I really liked the first 3 books but the fourth I just can't seem to get through.










I hope you guys liked this, if you guys want to me to review any of these books just say so! Did you guys have a book that you thought you wouldn't like, but did?

1 comment:

  1. I really loved Belles too! It touched me and made me cry. As for the rest, I haven't read them. Really want to read The Clique though :)

    ReplyDelete