Apr 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #5

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.

Today I will be doing my Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger!

If you guys see a book you would like me to do a review on any of the books below just comment and I will add it to the list. I am planning on re-reading a lot of books this summer so I can review them.

So here we go:

10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. (The rest of her books too.)
Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)

8. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)










7. What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn. (And the sequel.)
What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1)

6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)

5. Die For Me by Amy Plum. (And the next book.)
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)

4. From What I Remember by Stacey Kramer.
From What I Remember...

3. Rock & A Hard Place by Angie Stanton.
Rock and a Hard Place (The Jamieson Collection, #1)

2. The Selection by Kiera Cass.
The Selection (The Selection, #1)

1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. (And the rest of the series.)
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)


Do you guys want me to re-read any of these book and review them? Are there ANY other books you would just simply suggest to me? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment