Apr 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #4



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish

This week I am doing a Top Ten Tuesday on my top 10 Books I want to own right now! (I will be series together).

10. The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen. 

The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax (The Mephisto Covenant, #1)

9. From What I Remember by Stacey Kramer.

From What I Remember...

8. The Lunar Chronicles by Melissa Meyer.

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)    Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)    Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)    Winter (Lunar Chronicles, #4)
7. Pushing the Limits & Dare You To by Katie McGarry.

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)    Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
6. Unearthly Trilogy by Cynthia Hand.

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)    Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)    Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
    
5. Defiance & Deception by C.J. Redwine.

Defiance (Defiance, #1)    Deception (Defiance, #2)

4. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith.

This Is What Happy Looks Like

3. Revenants Trilogy by Amy Plum.

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)    Until I Die (Revenants, #2)    If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)

2. The Selection & The Elite by Kiera Cass.

The Selection (The Selection, #1)   The Elite (The Selection, #2)

1. Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare.

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)    Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)    Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)



So what books do you need right now??

No comments:

Post a Comment