Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels! (They were complete stories but you just could have read more and more about these characters or set in that world).
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I could read a book solely on what the characters say and do all day long, it doesn't even to have a plot. This book was absolutely amazing, and so ridiculously funny my abs hurt when I finished reading this.
To read my My Life My Next Door review click here.
9. A Brand New Ending by S.A. Rolls. The book ended in a cliffhanger fashion so I definitely like to know where the lives of these two characters go.
To read my review of A Brand New Ending click here.
8. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. I would love to see where the story between the two characters go. This story is definitely one of my favorites so I could read book after book.
To see my review The Distance Between Us click here.
7. Of Beast & Beauty by Stacey Jay. This ending was sort of cliffhanger but not really. I would love to see how everyone adapts to their new world and how the relationship between the two characters continue.
To see my review of Of Beast & Beauty click here.
6. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer. I just fangirl over this book. I NEED A SEQUEL! This is the only book that has pictures in it that I can read and not be laughed at because it's a picture book. Plus the story was awesome.
To see my review of Between the Lines click here.
5. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Another book with an amazing story but a type of cliffhanger ending. I know many people would love a sequel to this.
To see my review of Eleanor & Park click here.
4. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler. According to Goodreads I added this to my "read" list in October 2011, two years ago, when I made my account. I probably read this book before this book, and to this day I STILL BEG FOR A SEQUEL. HOLLY SCHINDLER PLEASE GIVE ME A SEQUEL!!! ...Or at least a novella. Please?
3. From What I Remember by Stacey Kramer. This book is so funny and the plot is amazing. I'm pretty sure I would love the sequel no matter what so I want it.
To see my review of From What I Remember click here.
2. Easy by Tammara Webber. I know many would love something that is related to this book. It was adorable and I absolutely LOVED it. The story and characters are amazing I would love to know how they are doing now.
1. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. This is the only book to get a 6 out of 5 stars from me and I ADORE this book. I need a sequel/novella or at least another piece of work from this author to read.
To see my review of The Sea of Tranquility click here.
What book would you love to see a sequel for?