Hope everyone had a great week! Sorry I didn't post much this week, I had guests over so that took up a lot of my time.
- One Night That Changes Everything -Lauren Barnholdt writes another light, fun read.
- Beautiful Disaster -Mini review on a book by Francette Phal that I didn't really enjoy.
- Dirty Little Secret -A great musical read by Jennifer Echols.
- The Prey -Great sequel to The Hunt! Really enjoyed this and you should check this series out!!
- Top 10 Things to do While Waiting For a Sequel - I wrote this for Teenreads.com but here it is for you guys!
- "Waiting On" Wednesday - I'm fangirling over Rainbow Rowell's new book "Fangirl".
- A to Z Survey - Learn a little more about me through this survey.
- Steel Lily Blog Tour - Amazing giveaway hosted by the tour host and author.
- New Releases -Only 2 new releases this week, but nine coming next week!
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Visit Tynga's Reviews to learn more about this weekly meme.
- Before You Go by James Preller
- Abel by Elizabeth Reyes - Review coming Monday!!
- The Promise by C.E. Wilson
- Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
From the Library
- How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sara Strohmeyer
What books hit your shelves this week?