Aug 14, 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey


This survey created by Jaime over at The Perpetual Page-Turner.

Author you’ve read the most books from: 
Susan Mallery. Her books are meant for adults but I love reading them. They are always HEA's and I love that about them. I've read 22 of her books and I loved them all!
Best Sequel Ever:
The Elite by Kiera Cass. You can check out my review here. I adore this series and I can't wait for the next book to come out!!

Currently Reading:
Abel by Elizabeth Reyes. So excited!!

Drink of Choice While Reading:
I don't drink a lot while I'm reading because I'm usually too lazy to get a drink when I'm reading. If I had to pick something it would probably have to be Coca-Cola Vanilla soda. 

E-reader or Physical Book?
I read a lot on my Kindle Fire but I definitely like physical books better.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
Jace from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. He is just the guy I dream about. He's my other half guys.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery. I am SO glad I gave this book a chance. I have absolutely fallen in love with her books and this is the book that gets the credit for that.

Hidden Gem Book:
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay. BEST BOOK EVER! I adore this book so much it hurts. You can check out my review here.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
Twilight. This is the book that really made me love reading as much as I do. It's the one thing my parents don't mind me reading because I love it so much. :)

Just Finished:
Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery. Told you I loved her books.

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Manga. Except I'm reading Death Note right now, but that's the only exception. 

Longest Book You’ve Read:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Major book hangover because of:
I honestly have no idea. Sorry!

Number of Bookcases You Own:
One/None? It was built into my house when I bought it. I guess it is actually equivalent to three bookcases.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Eclipse, Eclipse, Eclipse. 13 times. No more explanation.

Preferred Place To Read:
My bed because it's cozy and if I'm cold I can just sit there with a blanket.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
I don't really have a quote that inspires me but my favorite quote from a book is:

"Become fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it." ~Four from Divergent

Reading Regret:
Beautiful Disaster by Francette Phal

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
The Chemical Gardens by Lauren DeStefano
Existence Trilogy by Abbi Glines

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
The Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass
Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Any book of Abbi Glines with Cage in it
Crossfire series by Sylvia Day

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
The Seeker by Stephanie Meyer -Second book to The Host.
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare -Last book in The Mortal Instruments series.

Worst Bookish Habit:
Buying a book and then not reading it for months on end.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Nevermore by James Patterson (Last book in the Maximum Ride series)

Your latest book purchase:
Black City by Elizabeth Richards (physical book)

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

No comments:

Post a Comment