Aug 21, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Mini Challenges + Updates!

Mini Challenges:

Tuesday, August 20: Retitle your current book:

I'm currently reading Indelible by Dawn Metcalf and honestly I'm not far enough to actually rename it, but just for the sake I'm going to name it....

Chosen Ink
Indelible (The Twixt, #1)

That probably doesn't even make sense in the context of anything, but I'm really bad at naming things...

Sorry!!

Updates:
Just wanted to let you guys know that I finished Before You Go by James Preller. Review to come soon!

I also decided to get my summer reading over with early and I read 79 pages of Treasure Island.

I am also about 16 pages through Indelible by Dawn Metcalf.

Hope you guys are going good, tell me how your doing in the read-a-thon!!
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment