Dec 12, 2012

New Book Releases (Week of 12/10/12)

Hey guys! So I'm thinking about starting posts about new teen book releases. I will do this weekly if there is a cool book coming out. If you guys like this please do tell, and if people like it I will continue. Ok, onto our first book release.

So yesterday, or Tuesday, December 11th Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout came out. This is the third book in the Lux series. This series is very popular, or at least it is on Goodreads. The first book was Obsidian and the second was Opal. The titles seem to be the names of certain rocks that effect these creatures.

This series is paranormal and it is about aliens. Not the most talked about creature recently, but this one is one of the popular alien books. Here's a synopsis of the first book Obsidian:
 
Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something...unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don't kill him first, that is.
 
Doesn't it sound really good? You will end up loving Daemon, but then you just want to kill him one sentence later. I am really excited about reading Opal because we finally get the point of view of Daemon. In the previous two books, we just had Katy's point of view. So guys give this book a chance, you won't regret it. This is Opal's cover:
 
Opal (Lux, #3)
 
It's so pretty!
 
 
So that is all that I have for today and the rest of this week, but I know that I have at least 2 for next week so stay tuned! I will have a review for My Life Next Door up soon!
 
Below are some links to purchase Opal. Just click on the store that you would want to buy it on!
 
Buy Opal at:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment