Dec 6, 2012

Introduction to my Blog!


Hello everyone! I am making a new blog! Yes, I have made others before, but I plan to stick with this one. I didn't like where the first two were going so I'm starting off with a new, fresh start. I decided than what the better time then the new year. I know it's not 2013 yet, but I couldn't wait. Sorry!

So let me tell you a little about myself! I love to read, that would be the first thing that I would say. That is a very important fact because this blog is mostly going to be about books that I have read. I will tell you more about what I will be doing in this book in a minute. I am the oldest of three kids. I have a younger sister and then a younger brother. I live in the state of New York in the United States of America. I am currently writing a book that I hope to get published by a real publishing company. If you happen to work in a publishing company email me!

Now onto my reading preferences! I read mostly young adult or teen books. I am in my teens, but I will once in a while read an adult book. (Don't tell anyone!) In that selection of genre I read mostly stuff with romance or paranormal stuff in it such as vampires, werewolves, demons etc. I will occasionally read stuff that has none of that, but it's mostly for school or some book club or something. If anybody has any suggestions for what I should read please just comment the name and author and I will look into it. I am willing to give anything a try.

 Now for information about what I will be posting in my blog. I will be posting reviews here, news about new books that have come out, when I have bought new books. Just to let you know, I will be doing reviews on mostly young adult or teen books. This is the genre that I prefer. Once and a while I will read a book that is older for my age but it happens. I might or might not post a review on my blog. If you do want to see the review you can friend or follow me on Goodreads.com and check out my reviews there. I will post a link to my profile below. Once in a while I might stray from the books and I might write a movie review or just feel like posting a movie review on something random. If anyone wants me to review a certain book just tell me! Over the next few weeks I will be posting reviews on books I have already read and I feel that you should know how I feel about like Twilight, The Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments etc.

Just to give you guys an idea I will probably be posting my first review sometime tomorrow or this weekend. Just hopefully I get one up soon! I will also try to improve to the look of my site. If anyone knows any cool tricks to get a blog looking cool please tell!

Happy Holidays everyone!


Friend or Follow me on Goodreads!
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6723652-harman


No comments:

Post a Comment