Feb 4, 2015

January Wrap Up & February Read Goals

Hey guys! So January was a lot better than I expected it to be. I read more than I was expecting and I finally feel like I am easing out of those HUGE reading slump. 



Here are the books I read in January:
Falling Away by Penelope Douglas (Review)
Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Review & Giveaway)
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
Play With Me by Anna Katmore (Review)
Crush by Lacey Weatherford (Review)

DNF:
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton (Review)


February is the month of love! I don't really have any cheesy romance books that I am planning on reading but I left room to read some of those if I have the chance! 

February TBR:

Harman's TBR List
Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)   Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)   Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)
 The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)   Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

Harleen's TBR (She wanted to share her input in this post too!)
I'll Give You the Sun   Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)   Percy Jackson's Greek Gods   Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)   Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)   Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)

Currently Reading
Smitten (Crush, #2)   Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2)
                                             Harman                                 Harleen

What are you planning on reading in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment