Jun 13, 2016

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

1. The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash








2. The Girls by Emma Cline









3. The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan





4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling








5. Heartless by Marissa Meyer





6. Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys







7. Scythe by Neal Shusterman







8. The Diabolical by SJ Kincaid









9. P.S. I Love You by Kasie West






10. All in Pieces by Suzanne Young









2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I feel about the Cursed Child... I feel meh about the spoiler that has been going around. I hope the spoiler is only a troll though xD

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to go into the book with no expectations. So, I've tried, and so far succeeded, to avoid any gossip or talk about the book. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

      Delete