Sep 26, 2015

Discussion Post: Reading Multiple Books at the Same Time

I have been wanting to write this post for a long time now because I am in the position right now where I have been reading a minimum of 3 books at one time since May. And it's annoying.

Now you may be wondering why I'm reading so many books if I don't like doing that. Well, it's because I get bored of certain books, and instead of pushing through to finish them I put them aside and start a new book. I know, I'm horrible. It's just that I don't want to push through a book and then end up hating it. Instead, I want to read it when I'm in the mood to and actually end up enjoying it.

That part is okay, but what sucks is when you see the number of books on your currently reading list on Goodreads. I just want to get through the books, but then I go to pick them up and I don't want to anymore. It's so overwhelming!


But, my goal is to get through all the books that are on my Goodreads currently reading list by the end of the year. I can do it!


But, overall I don't recommend reading multiple books at one time because it can get overwhelming when they start to pile up. If you aren't enjoying a book I would recommend to stop reading that book and pick it up when you feel like reading it, or push through the book and try again if you didn't like it.

How do you feel about reading multiple books at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment