Jan 10, 2014

Bout of Books Updates: Day 4

Bout of Books
Bout of Books Day 4 was an epic day of fails for me...I finally went back to school after two days of school days and I had choir rehearsals. I very busy day for me so I didn't get a lot of reading done. I finished Sunrise Over Fallujah for school and hated it, and I got through 2 pages of The 5th Wave. Yes only TWO pages. Fail!
 
Sunrise Over Fallujah     The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)
 

Thursday
Number of pages I’ve read today: 62
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books I read from: Sunrise Over Fallujah by Walter Dean Myers & The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
#todayinsixwords: The worst day of reading yet. :(
 
So I had school again today, on Day 5, so I'm planning to at least get halfway into the The 5th Wave and read some more out of my JFK book for my final project in history class.
 
I just wanted to let all of you know that my total page count up until and counting Day 4 is....1100!! I am also 2 books ahead from where I should be in my challenge for Goodreads!
 
Let me know how all of you are doing in your read-a-thon in the comments below! Keep Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment