Jun 13, 2013

Review: Forsaken by Keary Taylor

Forsaken (Fall of Angels, #2)Author: Keary Taylor
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars   

Omigod! Omigod! Soooooo good! I really think that if the next book is like the first two then this will be the first series ever to get all 5 stars since Twilight. Twilight has been the only series that all the books have gotten 5 stars. If this ends up being the next one, then Keary Taylor I will probably have to stalk you for the rest of my life, read all your books, own them all, then try to know the most about your life then even you do. *Sigh* I think I'm already a stalker. I'm sorry Keary Taylor, but I am a worshiper now. 

Here's the synopsis:
"It’s been four months since Alex gave everything to save Jessica. Life should be perfect; she has Alex, she’s been freed of the nightmares, and most of all- she’s alive. But some things have changed, some things haven’t. That’s the problem. Alex still hasn’t asked “the question”. Jessica can’t see the reason why and it’s tearing her apart. He’s keeping something from her.
Alex isn’t the only one who has changed though. Something is different about Jessica but she doesn’t understand what’s happened. She just knows something’s wrong, that she feels different than she used to, on a skin deep level. And it may keep her and Alex apart. Forever.
But while Alex and Jessica struggle to stay together, Cole’s not about to be forgotten. There are a few things he didn’t tell Jessica, about his past and her future. There are reasons why he came after her, reasons that are tied to his history that is darker than she could have ever realized."

This book was amazing. Throughout this whole book I was totally confused. Not the bad kind of confused! I was trying to figure out whose side to take when it came to the whole "Alex should propose thing." At one point I wanted Alex and Jessica to be together, but at the same time I totally saw Alex's point about not wanting to leave her a widow so young. Alex I think I like you better then Taylor Lautner.....yeah, I know shocker. I love Taylor Lautner with my heart and soul, but you? I fuckin want to....AGH! I just want you to be real! You are my new Taylor Lautner. I was so happy at the end of the book like YAY!!!!!!!!!! 

Then oh my god Sal! I am so sorry you had to go through that. Cole is such a complete idiot. He's hot I must say, but he's an idiot. Why would you try to hurt such an innocent person? Because you think that she may be onto you? Well screw you! I bet that people would think she was crazy anyway. I loved Sal. She is such a pure soul. 

Then Amber? OMG, she totally reminds me of...well, me. Except for the part about the letting her boyfriend beat her up. If a boy beats on you once, then you just run and never look, but don't forget to give him a piece of your mind. I thought that Rodd would end up with Emily but I guess not. Rodd and Amber are still a pretty cute couple. It is cool how Jessica thinks that Rodd and Alex could be brothers if not for the skin color, but now then are going to be brothers! Brother-in-laws but that "in-laws" part doesn't really make  a difference. I bet they already think of themselves as each others brothers. I LOVE THIS BOOK/SERIES! GO READ IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment