Mar 16, 2013

New Releases (Week of 3/17/13)

What's up guys? So I'm sorry for being totally AWOL these last two weeks. I had this music festival and I sing so...I had to prepare for that, and things have been hectic. So tomorrow I'm going to post whatever I missed. I think I missed two reviews, so tomorrow you guys will get two reviews, and the regular Sunday Post.

Okay the real reason for this post is NEW RELEASES! Just because we all LOVE new books.

So first book coming out (and sadly the ONLY book, I have coming out) is ....Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)Release Date: March 19, 2013
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Number of Pages: 529

Synopsis:

"If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment."






Ummm...yeah. That's the extent of the synopsis on Goodreads. 

This is the third book in the Infernal Devices series, after Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince. The Infernal Devices is a prequel series to The Mortal Instruments Series.

Since I love you guys so very much, here's the first chapter of Clockwork Princess. Just click on the link below! Enjoy!


Thanks so much,
Little Bookworm 

No comments:

Post a Comment