Nov 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #11

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I am Thankful For
(Not in any particular order)

Twilight (Twilight, #1)
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
This is the book that made me love reading as much as I do now, I could never hate this book.

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
The book that started my favorite series!

Obsidian (Lux, #1)
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This book introduced me to the hottest crush out there and my biggest crush.

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
The Selection by Kiera Cass
This series is one of favorites and always has me on edge for the next book.

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Her books have become go to books for me. Always amazing!

Breathe (added Jax POV) (Sea Breeze #1)
Breathe by Abbi Glines.
Definitely one of my favorite New Adult series

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
My favorite YA contemporary romance series hands down.

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The book that introduced me to New Adult!

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
It led to Adrian. Nuf said...

The Sea of Tranquility
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
The only book to ever make me seriously cry.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment